Opening Tiff files on Win95(ie dos) machines

I'm attempting to set up a fax server for a small lan of 25 machines. My
server is a linux box running kernel 2.00 (Slackware). The client
machines are all Win95 machines which I am going to use Flexfax as the
client program. I've intalled hylafax, upgraded to ghostscipt 4.03, and
have everything working, except for the following problem:

Problem:  Opening hylafax tiff files on the client machines: When
sending received faxes to a Win95 client - (as tiff files), the dos tiff
viewers return the error "Invalid Huffman Code" when trying to open the
tiff. The "viewfax" program on the linux box is able to open and view
the same file - so I know the file if not corrupted. Are the tiff files
created by the hylafax/tiff progams compatable with the dos tiff format?
Alternatively, is there a windows viewer for viewing hylafax faxes? Am I
completely on the wrong track?

I realize that one alternative is to convert the tiff files back to
postscript - however, I would like to avoid doing that.