hylafax40 with attachments from eudora

HI everyone !

I am new here and already have a question.
I have Hylafax40 software running on AIX-3.2.5 with BOCA14400 V32-bis modem,
and I did not have any problem with compiling it and running.

My questions are:

1. I tryed to send a Word document (*.doc) as a fax message from Eudora on
Win95, but on the other side receiver receive only cover page, but when I
send *.txt document everything is OK. What is a problem with that way of
sending fax and is it possible to send Word for Windows document as a fax
message?

2. Is it possible to use new US Robotics 33.6 with Hylafax40 software?

3: Is it possible to send picture as a fax message from Eudora or from any
mail software running on Win96 or NT40?

Thanks !

Mario Misic
e-mail: mario@laus.hr