Setting up hylafax server

Hello,

   I need some help to setup Hylafax. I can receive fax by it, but I can't send.
The error message is:
              Warning, no server appears to be running.

The 'faxgetty ttyd1' and 'faxd.recv' processes are running. I can connect to tcp port 4557 but to the
4559 I can't. What processes must be run ? It seems the configuration is ok, but I'm not sure.
I use Hylafax v3.0.1 on FreeBSD-2.2-GAMMA.

Thanks,

       Levente
csukasl@fox.klte.hu

p.s.: Please send your mail to my email address beacause I'm not subscribed.