problem with forwarding an incoming fax

I had encountered a problem of forwarding an incoiming fax. I had set
the FAXRCVD script to forward all the incoming fax to a
specific e-mail address and after the e-mail was received, then
re-send the e-mail out to a fax machine using the MAILFAX script.
However when I checked out the print out from the destinated fax
machine, all I got was the fax cover page and the e-mail header. The
content page was a blank page. Then I checked the MIME content of the
e-mail. I found there was a postscript attachment. I don't understand
why the MAILFAX didn't send out my content page which  is generated
by Hylafaxv4.0pl1.

The Hylafaxv4.0pl1 is installed in a Linux 2.0 compitable PC using
Multi-tech 2834 ZDX modem.

kevin