Re: Courier font file!!

> another hfaxd user that is not able to send ascii files with sendfax.
> Problem is gsfont Courier!!!

textfmt(1) doesn't read the Fontmap file.

Do you have the AFM fonts? Get them at:
ftp://ftp.sgi.com/sgi/fax/binary/afm-tar.gz

Haven't used it myself (I got mine from somewhere else) but this
should fix the problem.

> Ghostscript version 2.6.2 (4/19/95)
> Copyright (C) 1990-1995 Aladdin Enterprises, Menlo Park, CA.

That is as long as you have your fonts installed in:
/usr/lib/ghostscript/

Regards,
--
Matthew Rice                             e-mail: matthew.rice@ftlsol.com