Problem during faxsetup!

Hi!

I tried to install hylafax-v4.0pl1 under Linux 2.0.27. Everything goes
fine in the installation but when I run faxsetup, after it asks for the
for configuration for modem support it hangs! Here is the error message:

-------------------ABOVE HERE DELETED-------------------------------
This modem looks to have support for both Class 1 and 2.0;
How should it be configured [2.0]? <I pressed enter>

Hmm, this looks like a Class 2.0 modem.
/bin/stty: standard input: I/O error
Modem manufacturer is "USRobotics Courier V.Everything".
/bin/stty: standard input: I/O error
/bin/stty: standard input: I/O error

Can anyone help me on this?

Ramir