Faxaddmodem on a laptop?

Hi:

I couldn't find this in the FAQ, so I hope this has not been asked before.

I have BSDI 3.0 running on a laptop. I have a PC Modem Card (Sportster 33.6)
plugged into a PCMCIA port (not controlled by gettyd). When I try to perform
a faxaddmodem, it says the resource is unavailable. However, I have used this
port for PPP. Does Hylafax work on PCMCIA serial ports? If so, how can I
configure it?

Andy Moskoff                               email: abm@ftel.net
Intelligent Systems Solutions