Printing faxes...

I have been printing faxes for a long time.  Here is some background:

sparc2
5 modems: 2 sending; 3 receiving;
currently sending all faxes to a single office printer

problem:

Someone wants to point another number at the receive queue.  Is there
anyway to tell what number to which the fax was destined?  I need this
to tell which printer to send the fax to.

I have looked at what is given to me by faxinfo.  It is not enough to
do what I need.  Any sugestions?

harold
-----
Harold Pulcher               | "Happiness is a belt-fed weapon"
Engineer/Network Operations  | seen on a bumper sticker.
Email: hpulcher@verio.net    |