Hylafax 4.0pl1 : queue timeout and dial retries / configuration files -> confusing ?

Hi,

I am using outbound service of Hylafax 4.0pl1 and I am trying to find :

- queue timeout for any outgoing job and way to configure it permanently
- number of dial retries and time interval between retries in different case
of faxsend failures

I am a bit confuse by the different configuration files :
/usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf, /usr/local/lib/fax/sendfax.conf and config.<tty>
. Are there redundant ?

Thanks in advance for your help.		Gildas.
--
Gildas PERROT, perrot@francenet.fr         __o
FranceNet, 28 rue Desaix, 75015 Paris ---_ \<,_