Re: emacs interface

  John> Glenn Burkhardt writes:
  >> Don't you want a faxmail interface, and then use emacs to send mail to it?

  John> Kind of. What about the fax number of someone that is not in ~/.faxdb,
  John> or in /etc/aliases?

Linking bbdb, auc-tex and flexfax would be nirvana!

It is not going to be difficult to do.  It is just a matter of the
relevant interests lining up and some free time. If we do something on
that front (a bbdb add on ...), I'll post it to this list.

In the meantime, if anybody else is thinking along the same lines and
has started anything, please drop me a note.

--
	Mohsen Banan
        Neda Communications, Inc.               tel: +1-206-644-8026