Page size

Hello

I get the following error when sending faxes:

Modem does not support document page width, max page width 2432 pixels,
image width 1686 pixels"

This problem usualy (not always) happens when I am sending A4 pages from a
Windows NT or Windows 95 machine. When I specify Letter size the problem
usualy went away. From this I conclude that I shoud try to send the fax
in an lower resolution than 300 dpi.

If have two questions.
1. If the resolution is the problem, how do I specify an lower resolution
in the printer drivers on NT and 95 and which driver should I use?
2. If the resolution is not the problem, what is wrong.

Thank's
Johannes Joubert