Re: Problems with Winflex

I'm not sure you re-started or did a "kill -HUP" on your inetd to get it
to re-read the configuration file. As near as I can tell, you did, but I
don't see it mentioned.

*However*: Is your WFW box listed in the real /etc/hosts table on the Linux
server, and is it in the $SPOOL/etc/hosts table for HylaFAX permissions?
>From the error messages, it looks like the 192.158.17.50 entry is not
known to the Linux server because it is not in the "hosts" table.

			Nico Garcia
			Engineer, CIRL
			Mass. Eye and Ear Infirmary
			raoul@cirl.harvard.edu