Questions?

I have been considering installing hylafax here at work. We have solaris
systems and are on a tcp/ip network.

Can anyone tell me who good hylafax is for a commercial environment?
Do they have windows 95, NT, 3.11 , Windows for workgroups clients?
Does it support inbound routing to the desktop? and if so how?

I need a solution for 250+ users!

How many modems on a server can i use with this software?

Thanks,
United Chambers	                      630-245-8440 Office
Sam Curcio		              630-245-8170 Fax
Network Analyst		              scurcio@aclic.com
			              webmaster@aclic.com
	Network Services After Hours Support
		6 3 0  - 2 4 5 - 8 4 1 4
                Visit Our Web Site Today!
                  HTTP://www.aclic.com

         "IBM Mainframes make good Boat Anchors"
       "How Many Users Does It Take To Crash OS/2"
"Bill Gates Fans Can Visit HTTP://microsoft.is.lame.org"