Re: Font sizes!

ramir@nangka.usc.edu.ph wrote:

    Hi!

    I used faxmail to send facsimiles. The user sends e-mail to an alias with
    the fax number in the subject. My program then gets the fax number and
    faxmail sends the e-mail to fax using the fax number as the destination.

the flag -p of faxmail(1) should do that;

	matthias

    I installed hylafax-v4.0pl1 under Linux 2.0.27 and I'm using a USRobotics
    Courier V.Everything modem.