Magma serial port Sbus boards and Hylafax 4.0

Hi,

We'll soon be getting an Ultrasparc 2170 running Solaris 2.5.x
and I am about to purchase a 4 port Magma serial Sbus card to do
higher speed communication.  I would like to hear from anyone
about any potential problems involving Magma cards and
Hylafax 4.0.  E-mail them to me (thomasl@mtl.mit.edu) unless
you think the mailing list will benefit as a whole from the
discussion.

thanks very much,

--tom

   --
    Thomas Lohman - Software Developer
    MIT Building 36 - Room 297; Cambridge, MA. 02139