Re: USR Sport 33.6

Roman Pavlik wrote:

    Hi,

    we are using hylafax 4.0pl1 on IRIX 6.2. We use US Robotics Sport 33.6
    It's connected to ttym2 (the file /var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttym2 is
    attached).

    I've troble when sending fax. The outgoing fax is OK, notify OK,
    but "I don't know who" do not restart /usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttym2
    so the faxmodem do not detected TR and are not able to receive fax.

faxgetty(1M) does not terminate for outgoing facimilies; it goes
out of the way and waits until the job has finished and than
re-inits the modem and waits for the next incoming call;

    when I kill faxgetty it's "respawn" and everything looks OK.

    line in inittab:
    t2:23:respawn:/usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttym2

try collecting a ServerTracing (e.g. set ServerTracing: 0x0f) to
see what's going on;

    the file /var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttym2 (we us it as Class 1 modem):

	<... stuff deleted ...>

   	matthias