Re: where is manpage?

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997 17:01:25 +0100 (MET), Matthias Apitz wrote:

>Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
>
>    Finally I got the faq package, but it needs manpage.
>
>    Where can I find it?
>

>    find . -name manpage -print
>    did not find it in the hylafax-v4.0pl1 directory.
>
>$ find . -name "manpage*" -print
>./html/tools/manpage.sh.in
>$ find . -exec fgrep -l manpage {} \;
>./distrules
>./regex/WHATSNEW
>./html/binary.html
>./html/building.html
>./html/documentation.html
>./html/ixotap.html
>./html/operation.html
>./html/overview.html
>./html/setup.html
>./html/setup-advanced.html
>./html/setup-client.html
>./html/source.html
>./html/troubleshooting.html
>./html/upgrade4.0.html
>./html/v2.3beta036.html
>./html/faxgateway.html
>./html/tools
>./html/tools/Makefile.in
>./html/tools/manpage.sh.in
>
>	matthias

Dear Matthias,

I know you have done a great job in writing the docs. I really appreaciate that. However, to give
here on the list only "Oracle" answers, like look there, look this is not funny anymore, especially
when this answers are just a more work.

Remember, just a small problem occures, you send me to read Qxx and Qxx, which in return
are updated and not the answer at this time. Next step I downloaded the NEW FAQ, to get
finally the answer of your references, there are some parts in the description wrong of the setup
(name of HylaFAQ and hylafax was swapped). Next I come to the point that one program is
missing.

I thought my question was easy to understand. I repeat it for you:

>    Finally I got the faq package, but it needs manpage.
>
>    Where can I find it?

Of course this question includes not just a search for a part of it. I need to get the file manpage,
not manpage.sh.in.

So, maybe you can find me another Qxx number, which will tell me how to get the file.

Note:
I do not have hylafax and the www server on the same machine, maybe that is the point why I
could not get it during installation.

....  for more information use:

*   http://www.trace.com.tw          *   gopher://gopher.trace.com.tw
*   ftp://ftp.trace.com.tw           *   telnet://bbs.trace.com.tw
*   sticky:  Ronald  gate.trace.com.tw  (the very fast way to reach me)
*   finger (ronald@trace.com.tw) for more info (address,pgp key, .....)
*   for talk, P2P, InterCom (picture phone) ronald@gate.trace.com.tw
*   Tel: +886 2 609-0652, Fax: +886 2 600-0132, NET: +886 2 600-2318

Ronald Wiplinger    [Taipei, 24h online]