       GroupID: 380
        Sender: webchecker
      Mailaddr: webchecker@motiv.co.uk
         Modem: cua_a
Submitted From: localhost
       Dialogs: 0 (exchanges with remote device)
         Dials: 0 (consecutive failed calls to destination)
         Calls: 0 (total phone calls placed)

I have had a look at the sendpage(1) man page but couldn't find
any option to set a 'deadline' time.

Can anybody tell me what the deadline time is, and how I can set it to
be a bit more tollerant for concurrent jobs.

Many Thanks

Kevan