[hylafax-users] hylaFAX + Damn Small Linux - anybody running it?

Hi:
I am considering installing HylaFAX under Damn Small Linux (DSL). Has anybody successfully installed and used it under DSL? I am interested in all responses (yes/no, good things/bad things).
FYI, DSL is based on the Debian distribution...hmm I'd also be interested in hearing how HylaFAX was installed.
.
In addition, HylaFAX requires the installation of:
1. SMTP server sendmail
2. Samba
I assume, but haven't looked enough into DSL, that sendmail is bundled with DSL?
Is Samba easily installable in DSL? How should it be installed?
(I realize that the latter questions are more DSL related, but if somebody has gone throught the exercise, I'd appreciate some insight on the DSL side of the fence.)

Thanks for any insight into this matter...
John