Thanks, for help!

Where is the mistake?
I do
# sendfax -f "rub@xxxxxxxxx" -R -r "UUUUps" -c "no coments" -x
"Rubate" -d "4471305" tests.pdf
(as it said in HowTo)

and it says
[root@localhost maris]# faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on localhost.localdomain: Running
Modem ttyS1 (71305): Initializing server

HylaFAX scheduler on localhost.localdomain: Running
Modem ttyS1 (71305): Sending job 19

[root@localhost maris]# faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on localhost.localdomain: Running
Modem ttyS1 (71305): Waiting for modem to come ready

and then it is sendign job 20, 15 and then it returns and sends all
again, as I understand, It doesn't send, just it tries to send. Where
I do make mistake?

I send via command
# sendfax -f "rub@gmail" -R -r "UUUUps" -c "no coments" -x "Rubate" -d
"4471305" tests.pdf
and also try
# sendfax -­n -­d 4471305 /home/maris/Desktop/admin.pdf

---about GUI---
Ok I understood that Hylfax needs seperate GUI to send faxes. Im
trying to setup Kdesendfax

Thanks a lot to everyone!

--
Maris Dembovskis