Re: [hylafax-users] jobcontrolcmd

* WWW <dycwww@xxxxxxx> [060531 09:58]:

> I want use jobcontrol to config the  modem's work .The fiel is bellow
> etc/config
  [SNIP]
> JobControlCmd:          bin/jobcontrol-destctrls.sh

> bin/jobcontrol-destctrls.sh

  [SNIP]

> but the hylafax not work in mi think like.+86 work in DYC .
> what is wrong or where are set for me(file).what is file me forgeted

> thanks for any help.

What happens when you try and run that by hand for a valid job?
	cd /var/spool/hylafax
	./bin/jobcontrol-destctrls.sh 23

And then try:
	cd /var/spool/hylafax
	sh -x ./bin/jobcontrol-destctrls.sh 23

Using a valid jobid, not "23"...

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103