From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of teknet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 3:25 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] phone numbers correction

Hello

I am sendig fax-es. Can i correctd telephone numbers of destinations like this:
1. if there is 7 digits add on the begining 022
2. if there are brackets cut everything what is in brackets
3. if there are brackets cut everything what is in front of brackets (but keep the digits which are inside brackets)

How can i do it ?

Thanx
Michal