[hylafax-users] recieve problem

I am having trouble all of a sudden I have been using hylafax for a couple of years and i am using 2 external aopen modems everything has worked flawless for 2 yrs and now all of a sudden some of my recieved faxes are cut off its like they start off at the middle of the page instead at the beginning of the page

any ideas the modems are configured as class 2 modems and i can include the config file if anyone wants it

any help would be great!!

-- Steve Gunter I.T. Manager Roanoke Stamp & Seal 540-342-4766