Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax for ISP's?

the sew wrote:

I'm doing a bit of research and trying to find out what big ISP's are using to give all these fax -> email solutions?

My first thought was some proprietary enterprise written software for faxing?, or hylafax?

You'll probably get more speculation than facts to questions like these.

Yes, there are ISPs that use HylaFAX as a back-end to their fax services. However, most of them with which I am familiar tend to want to keep this information at least mostly private. So you're not likely to see many of them step forward and divulge their business methods. I doubt that many of them are even subscribed to these lists.

That said, there are many other fax products other than HylaFAX that can get used in a similar fashion. Of course, I think that HylaFAX outperforms them, but HylaFAX is by no means alone in the ISP-used-fax-product space.

Thanks,

Lee.