Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax + vgetty + not Distinctive Ring

2006/4/8, gentil ecureuil <gentilecureuil@xxxxxxxxx>:
hi,

I have a usrobotics message modem (fax-data-voice)

my phone company doesn't  support  distintive ring.

currently, I use mgetty, mgetty-sendfax  an mgetty-voice (vgetty)...
voice.conf : answer_mode voice:fax
I don't use 'data'
I use mgetty/vgetty : ver 1.1.33 (currently, ii's 1.1.35 ! But I did not
test yet )

For hylafax, I don't understand how configure hylafax and vgetty without
distinctive ring.
How to configure hylafax and vgetty?

With mgetty + mgetty-sendfax + mgetty-voice, in inittab, I have :
SY:3457:respawn:/sbin/vgetty ttyS0
It's vgetty which says if voice or fax. I think!

With hylafax, how do you do with voice?
I install :
mgetty-voice and hylafax?
mgetty, mgetty-voice and hylafax?