Re: [hylafax-users] set the modem to answer after 3 rings

On Thursday 06 Apr 2006 15:03, you wrote:
> Thank you thank you so much, it worked. Now how do I make
> my kdeprintfax to fax word format? by default it only fax
> pdf,ps etc.

You first have to convert the file to PostScript format.  You can do this just
by printing it to a file; PostScript is the native printer file format in all
unix flavours.  If your GhostScript is installed correctly then you will also
get the option to print to PDF.

By the way, if you have hylafax-client installed correctly  {NB, may also need
corresponding -devel package}  you will get the option to send a FAX from
*any* KDE print requester.

--
AJS