Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax results script

Dennis wrote:

Is there a file that I can change that would make HylaFAX run a script whenever *sendfax *finished a request. I would need HylaFAX to run the script with an argument that includes the sent fax id and the results of the job (Succeeded, Failed). The more detailed the results the better. If there are different codes for busy signal or no answer I will want to capture that. This could be one argument with a delimiter or two arguments.

In HylaFAX 4.2.3.2 through 4.2.5.5, found at http://hylafax.sourceforge.net, there is a feature called "etc/FaxAccounting" if that file exists and if it is executable then it gets run every single time any xferfaxlog entries are made... so every fax send attempt, every job submission, every call, every fax reception, every poll, etc. It is invoked with the xferfaxlog column entries as arguments, so you can use etc/FaxAccounting to do whatever it is you need to do with accounting-type information (like stick it into a MySQL database, etc...).

Lee.