[hylafax-users] Partial page received by Brother Fax machine

HI,

Curent environment:

Netcomm Roadstar V.92 USB AM5055 ver 3 F/W V20AD
connected to a BELKIN USB 2.0 4 port hub. (F5U224)

Linux 2.6.9-5.EL
HylaFAX version 4.2.1 built Wed Mar 30 15:25:23 WST 2005 for
i686-pc-linux-gnu

[root@rayman hylafax]# xferfaxstats -age 7
Sender                                     Pages      Time Pg/min  Errs
TypRate TypData
nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (nobody)   7832 131:27:45    1.0  1089
14400 2-D MMR
-----------
Total                                       7832 131:27:45    1.0  1089

Problem:
We have a small number of clients that complain about getting partial pages.
Resending the fax usually works fine. Hylafax doesn't seem to complain about
a failure but it does acknowledge the partial page (SEND recv PPR appear in
attached log). As Hylafax doesn't think it failed it doesn't resend and I'm
now getting annoyed clients. The only thing I can find common is that the
receiving fax is a Brother but not the same version.
 <<c000441726_bad3.wri>>

Regards,

Rodney Tinsley

This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete the original message and all copies. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.