[hylafax-users] Generating a Caller-ID only log file

I'm running HylaFAX v4.2.5 on FreeBSD v5.3 built from the ports
collection. In addition to the expected fax functionality and usual
trace log files, I want to use HylaFAX to generate a separate log file
containing *only* Caller ID information. The kicker is that I want that
log file to contain Caller ID information from *all* incoming calls,
regardless of whether they are answered by HylaFAX or not. I found one
thread in the mailing list in which the DynamicConfig parameter was
suggested as the solution for custom external use of Caller ID
information. As far as I can tell though, the script referenced by that
parameter is only run for calls HylaFAX actually answers. Can anyone
suggest a solution that achieves what I want for all calls?

I realize I could post process the server's trace log to extract the
necessary information, but I want a Caller ID log which is as near to
live as I can get it. And yes, the next desire will be to do other
real-time things with the information besides stuffing it in a log file :-)

For the record, my modem's capabilities and HylaFAX configuration are
such that Caller ID information is being successfully captured and
placed in the server trace logs without problem. I'm running in Class 1 mode and have successfully used the DynamicConfig solution to log Caller ID information only for HylaFAX-answered calls.

Regards, Carl.