Re: [hylafax-users] Received fax resolution

APS wrote:
I was looking at received tif format and I see that is 204x98.
I would like to have them 204x196. What it depends from? From the caller fax capabilities, my receiving modem capabilities? There's a way to force Hylafax converting the fax saving always 204x196 tifs?
Thanks in advance.

If you absolutely wanted to convert things to 204x196, you could do so with ImageMagick or its newer cousin GraphicsMagick... but that would be silly, as you wouldn't have any new detail or otherwise a higher quality image, just more hard drive space used.