Re: [hylafax-users] Creating Subdirectory

Cevahir Pilpil wrote:

Hi everybody,

We are using hylafax-4.2.1-11 on SuSE Linux 10.0 OSS in our company. Users which work in different department can view incoming faxes by using Cypheus.

I would like to create subdirectories under one modem configuration. All incoming faxes must be collected in one subdirectory bydefault and authenticated users can move incoming faxes from one subdirectory to another.

Is there anyone who has any idea about whether it can be accomplished or not?

I believe that Cypheus supports this kind of thing independently.

Doing it with some SMB shares would be rather simple to do.

But, you'd do it with some other tool in conjunction with HylaFAX here.

Thanks,

Lee.