Re: [hylafax-users] How can I recive fax by email?

Two ways. The proper way to do it is modify a file called FaxDispatch. Check your faxrcvd to see where it's sourcing it from. Mine is /var/spool/fax/bin/FaxDispatch, but this is on Suse 9.3. Yours probably would be /var/spool/hylafax/bin/FaxDispatch, or maybe etc/FaxDispatch.  If it's not there you may have to create it (I've run into this with a distribution before). If all else fails, open faxrcvd in a text editor and look for the file it's trying to source to apply customizations. When you find it, set the variable SENDTO to the email address you want it to send to. Make sure you have a proper sendmail command installed.

The other way to do it is to set that variable right in the faxrcvd script. However, this may not be a good idea because when you upgrade, it may get overwritten (I don't think make install will, but certain distributions might). I'd try to exhaust FaxDispatch before modifying faxrcvd.