Re: [hylafax-users] send fax with Charaptes special

On 2005.12.12 12:15, Santiago Martín wrote:

The charaptes is (in windows) (alt+200) ..and other for making a box. Please, help me !!!!

These are not in ISO-8859-1 or ASCII charset.

>15     string          ascii		ps	textfmt -B -f
Courier-Bold\
						-Ml=0.4in -p 11 -s %s >
[...]
#
# This causes anything else with ascii-only data to be treated as
text.
#
0 ascii x ps textfmt -B -f Courier-Bold\
-Ml=0.4in -p 11 -s %s >%o <%i

# Support 7-bit text which would otherwise be seen as binary.
#
0 byte x ps textfmt -B -f Courier-Bold
\
-p 11 -s %s >%o <%i

Probably your file will be processed using "textfmt".
I don't know if textfmt or a2ps has an option to correctly process the line drawing characters. (read the docs)
I think you will have to convert the line drawing characters to something else or change the program to use different characters like -, + and |.

Bodo