Re: [hylafax-users] Faxes Stuck in Send Queue

What does 'faxstat' say?

Lee.

Dan Rowe wrote:

After looking through the mailing-list archive i still have not found a solution to my problem.
I came in this morning and had 60 faxes in the queue, but nothing sending out
so i did "faxmodem /dev/cuaa0" and the faxes didn't start to send.
so i rebooted and did the above, again.
All new faxes send out fine (sent 240+ this morning), but these 60 are just sitting there.
They have valid .ps files along with logs and q files, so i have no idea whats going on with them.
I tried all the suggestions in the archive about using faxalter, etc.
I'm at a loss
Any Help would be greatly appreciated.
Freebsd, Hylafax 4.2.2. Send only environment
Just need a way to kickstart these slackers.
Thanks in advance
-Dan
-617-532-6119