[hylafax-users] Requirement....

Dear All,
I am Manoj from Amdale Software Tech. India Ltd.

I got your reference on a website http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2002-10/msg00036.html...

We also have similar requirement where our system will tap the fax line and will record a voice file(.wav) and later we need something to convert recorded voice files in TIF format...

If you dont have time to write..pls give me your number and I will call you and discuss but Please help...

Regards
Manoj
+9899337558