Re: [hylafax-users] Route incommin faxes to manual machine

in an effort to reduce the errors encountered in hylafax recieving function (currently ~4%)

This is too high.

yes but i have 46 errors on 1060 recieved pages, but most of them are constantly repeated from 10 - 15 numbers.

I want to route incomming faxes of certain numbers (almost always erroneous) to the manual machine.

If you show us the logs then maybe we can help fix things.

I attached some of the error logs hopefully indicative of the errors (zip file).
Im using debian sarge + hylafax 4.2.1 + Multimodem 5634 ZBA in class 1 mode. default configuration.

many thanx for that.

I read it somewhere that it can be done using FaxDispatch script.

No, you'd need your PBX to do this.

Lee.

But i keep the manual fax machine on the same line, it is setup to answer after 4 rings, while hylafax picks up after 1 ring. is there any way to tell hylafax not to pick up for certain numbers / senders?

is this setup (manual & hylafax on the same line) erroneous ? it seemed to work ok so far..

many thanx