[hylafax-users] sambafax in SuSE SLES9

Hi to all.

We need to replace a ZetaFax Server and we have decided to try with HylaFax.

I have configured hylafax on SuSE SLES 9, and i can receive faxes and send
faxses with sendfax.

now i need to configure a method for sending faxes with embedded destination
number in the document.

i have read in the hylafax.org site of the sambafax client

i have downloaded the sambafax and salsafax clients from their web page, and
try to use them, but i'm finding several problems.

my configuration uses cups and i have succesfully added the printer and
configured the smb.conf with the lp command, but when i print, the cups
system is getting the job and passing it to the sambafax backend or slasafax
backend (i tried both), and i'm getting a ghostscript error in the cups error
log saying that it cvannot determine the type of the /tmp/sambafax.ps.pid
file.

is this the only method for sending a document with embeded destination number
in hylafax?

is there any client capable of sending a multipage document where each page is
for a different destination number?

I want to integrate this software with formscape report suite, has anybody
made such an integration?

any help appreciated.

Many Thanks

--