[hylafax-users] Getting external mime converters working

I've been unable to get external mime converters to work. I've tried 4.2.3 installed from both rpm and source, but if I put "MIMEConverters" in hyla.conf, I get this error from sendfax:

Warning, Unknown configuration parameter "mimeconverters" ignored at line 3

The same goes for other parameters that should useable to in hyla.conf.

Any tips?

Regards,
Harald