Re: [hylafax-users] faxcover do not write total number of pages on cover sheet

Il giorno mer, 30/11/2005 alle 15.51 +0100, angelo ha scritto:
[...]
> Hi Giuseppe,
>
> Many thanks for your answer; I checked the header of my ps file (the
> one  that works)
> and it's like this:
>
>  %PDF-1.3
> 7 0 obj
> <<
> /Length 590
> /Name /Im1
> /Type /XObject
> /Subtype /Form
> /BBox [0 0 612 792]
> /FormType 1
> /Matrix [1 0 0 1 -60 -124]
> /Resources <<
> /ProcSet [/PDF /Text]
> /Font <<
> /R6 8 0 R

I don't know the PDF structure enought to answer. I was referring to
postscript documents. An example of postscript header I was talking
about is:

%!PS-Adobe-2.0
%%Creator: dvips(k) 5.86e Copyright 2001 Radical Eye Software
%%Title: ALPS-TechnologyOffer.dvi
%%Pages: 4
%%PageOrder: Ascend
%%BoundingBox: 0 0 596 842