Re: [hylafax-users] MainPine & Hylafax Problem with hunt group update

>It's probably your configuration.  I would double-check your
config

You may be right.  However, if it is a configuration why does
it worked with single line and not with a hunted line.  Am I
missing a configuration for hunt line or some sort?

>files and pay particular attention to your answering method
>(RingsBeforeAnswer, CallIDAnswerLength, etc.).

All 8 of my configuration files for the ttySx device are
identical.  Except the AreaCode:  and FAXNumber:
Is it OK to have them used the defaults setting, correct?

Here are all 8 configuration files:
config.ttyS4
config.ttyS5
config.ttyS6
config.ttyS7
config.ttyS8
config.ttyS9
config.ttyS10
config.ttyS11

******* here is one of the config.ttyS5 file **********
#
# prototype config for MultiTech 5634-series modems using
# the Lucent/Agere chipset supporting V.34-Fax.
#

#
CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               415
FAXNumber:              +1.999.555.5555
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          high
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "NothingSetup"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           25
#

ModemType:              Class1.0        # use this to supply a
hint
ModemRate:              57600           # must be at least as
fast as the DCE-DCE communication
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # many firmwares have
broken software flow control
Class1EnableV34Cmd:     AT+F34=14,1,2   # 33600-2400 primary,
2400-1200 control
Class1TMConnectDelay:   400             # counteract quick
CONNECT response

#
# Older firmwares on MainPine cards may require this:
# Class1Cmd: AT+FCLASS=1
#

# If your line supports Caller-ID, you may want to uncomment
this...
# ModemResetCmds:       AT+VCID=1
# CallIDPattern:        "NMBR="
# CallIDPattern:        "NAME="

# Or with the MT5634ZBA-DID you'll probably need something like...
# ModemReadyCmds:       AT*DS1*DD0*DF1*DN4      # enable
DTMF-DID, wink-start, 4 digits
# CallIDPattern:        "DTMF"          # format of AT*DF1
# CallIDAnswerLength:   4               # four DTMF-DID digits
then ATA

>If you still don't get it solved, set ServerTracing in your
modem config
>file to 0xFFF, restart faxgetty, and then call in to the
modem.  Then
>take a look at the FaxGetty logs in the server log
(/var/log/messages)

sales@xxxxxxxxx*