Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax web interface

Lee Howard wrote:
Nicola Murino wrote:

I think db integration can make hylafax more suitable for very large enviroment, what do you think about?

Adding MySQL hooks to various portions of the code should be a relatively easy task to accomplish, and if it is beneficial to you, then I encourage you to look into seeing that done.

I believe that the commercial version of hylafax does have mysql logging support along with a few other features (probably more than a few). I re-wrote a few of the scripts faxrcvd and notify to accomplish what was needed to get some mysql logging on the OpenSource version of Hylafax.

If you need robust logging, you're probably going to have to shell out for the commercial version.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC