[hylafax-users] Delay to set ready line

Hi,

I'm running Hylafax 4.2.1 on a couple of LINUX boxes, Cyclom-multiselrial,
total of 20 FAXes (externa USRobotics boxes) behind a PBX. This is mainly a
"FAX receive system" that sends via E-mail the received faxes.

I've made a step-by-step migration of FAX paper machines to this system.

The common feeling of users is "the FAX is slower" due to the complains of
people that is sending from outside.

In particular I've found that even if the fax has been received, hylafax
does not set ready the line before at least 15 secs. This come to be a lot
of time when a fax machine is receving about 20 faxes per hour (peak).

Is there a way to tune this "delay" ?

Thanks

Mauro