[hylafax-users] problems with notify

Hi,

I have a problem with notify if there is an conversion error. I got a message without any information to identify the job and without a correct email in TO:-Field:
From	fax@xxxxxxxxxxxx (uucp)
Date	Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:32:13 +0000 (GMT)
Subject	job to failed

Your  job to  was not sent because document conversion
to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:\n
\n
Check any PostScript documents for non-standard fonts and invalid constructs