[hylafax-users] receiver gets squished faxes

Hi list,

after upgrading to 4.2.1
we have a sporadic problem with a very few destinations (about 2%) here,
some of the fax-receipents complain about squished faxes.
the horizontal size is ok, the vertical size is reduced to the half.

After asking the receiver for a detailed error description, we found out, that
only one or two out of ten faxes are received squished. the session logs tell
us the same transmission parameters for each session. the receivers say: This
happened never before, we have this faxmachine for a long time.

Our question is now, if there is any possibility (parameter) to avoid this ?
we already changed the resolution and a few other parameters, but no success.
We use Multitech MT1432 modems here, which can do Class2 only.

TIA for any hint
--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880535