Re: [hylafax-users] Urgent: How to get extra dialed number

Hi, Lee,

I still have problem to make it work, I already
configured config.ttyS0 as follow. But when I dial
1234567, I do not hear any sounds, then I continue
dial 1234, after a while, the fax server just hangs
up.

Any idea??

config.ttyS0:

# The following to allow routing in FaxDispatch via
DNIS
ModemRingResponse:      AT+FCLASS=8;H1
CIDNumber:              SHIELDED_DTMF
CIDNumberAnswerLength:  4
ModemAnswerCmd:         AT+FCLASS=1;A

#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command
interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class1          # use this to
supply a hint
ModemRate:              19200           # rate for
DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # default
#
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&K0           # setup no
flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&K3           # setup
hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&K4           # setup
software flow control
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D2           # setup so DTR
drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD
reflects carrier (or not)
#
#ModemMfrQueryCmd:      !Rockwell
#ModemModelQueryCmd:    !RC288DPi
ModemMfrQueryCmd:       ATI3
ModemModelQueryCmd:     ATI0
ModemRevQueryCmd:       ATI3            # product
information
#
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s^         # T for tone
dialing
#
RecvDataFormat:         adaptive        # only 1-D MR
#Use2DS1                        No
#
#
Class1Cmd:              AT+FCLASS=1     # command to
enter class 1
Class1PPMWaitCmd:       AT+FTS=7        # command to
stop and wait before PPM
Class1TCFWaitCmd:       AT+FTS=7        # command to
stop and wait before TCF
Class1EOPWaitCmd:       AT+FTS=9        # command to
stop and wait before EOP
Class1TCFResponseDelay: 75              # 75ms delay
between recv TCF & response
Class1SendMsgDelay:     75              # 75ms delay
after training
Class1SwitchingDelay:   75              # 150ms delay
in switching transmission direction
Class1TrainingRecovery: 1500            # 1.5sec delay
after training failure
Class1RecvAbortOK:      200             # wait 200ms
for abort response
Class1FrameOverhead:    4               # 4 byte
overhead in recvd HDLC frames
Class1RecvIdentTimer:   40000           # 35+5secs
waiting for ident frames
Class1TCFMaxNonZero:    100             # max 10% of
data may be non-zero
Class1TCFMinRun:        1000            # min run is
2/3rds of TCF duration

Thanks in advance,

~xun