[hylafax-users] Preview faxes, WHFC and WinXP

Hi all,
my first post on this forum.
I am running WHFC 1.2.3 on Windows XP, Service Pack 2.  I have also downloaded and installed Ghostscript 8.14.
I would like to use Windows built-in Image Viewer to preview faxes before sending.  (I'd like to be able to view faxes from the "done" queue also, but first things first.)
Under WHFC system settings, I tried the following line:
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MODI\11.0\MSPVIEW.EXE" %s
and receive the following error when attempting to preview a fax:
CreateProcess(). The specified path is invalid. "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MODI\11.0\MSPVIEW.EXE" c:\Temp\hfx4.tif"

One of the FAQ's on the WHFC website deals with Previewing under WinXP, so I also tried this:
rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %s
but then I get the following error message:
CreateProcess(). The system cannot find the file specified. rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen c:\Temp\hfx4.tif
In both cases, if I enter the argument under Start|Run, it works properly.

Any ideas?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave Butcher