Re: [hylafax-users] Problem Reading Document Directory?

Stephen Carville wrote:

I've chceked for permission issues and disk full. There are no disk error in the logs. So waht's causing this error?

The issue is that the libtiff library is having trouble accessing the temporary tiff file. Why, well, no clue. I've been getting this for weeks on my system (rhel3); I have upgraded hylafax, libtiff, and ghostscript, and the issue has not gone away. I currently have a modified hylafax running that will (hopefully) save a copy of the intermediary tiff files when the error occurs so that I can tell if it is a tiff file generation problem (ghostscript), or an access problem (hylafax/libtiff).

Of course I track this issue on the average once every 400 faxes, so it is taking me forever to troubleshoot...

Keith

--
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of