[hylafax-users] WHFC with Windows Server 2003

Hi All,
Is it possible to set up WHFC (I'm using version 1.2.3) for terminal server users (on Windows Server 2003, SP1).
WHFC appears to install correctly, but I am unable to configure the printer port.  I have attempted removing and re-installing (as per FAQ on WHFC website), but without success.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave Butcher
Vancouver, BC, Canada