[hylafax-users] Can cid be configured to call a program?

Hello!

I'm currently using vgetty for one purpose -- because it can be
configured to call a program to analyze an incoming call based on the
CID and/or DNIS info.

The program logs the calls the way I like it and exits with code 1
to prevent vgetty from answering anything -- this is a "send-only"
environment.

However, once in a blue moon, we'd like to receive a fax...
Unfortunately, faxanswer does not work, when it is anything but faxgetty
listening on the serial port.

Ideally, I'd like HylaFAX' CID analysis to call my program, so I can put
faxgetty back into /etc/ttys and uninstall mgetty+sendfax for good.

If that's not possible, I'll still have to use vgetty -- but how do I
receive faxes on the odd occasions, when I need to?

Thanks!

	-mi