[hylafax-users] Postscript Problem

After digging through the archives and manpages I found enough information to make a customized fax cover sheet with my company logo and even got the BreakIntoLines part working. This was quite an accomplishment since I know very little about Postscript syntax and even less about the Hylafax code. Lot's of trial and error finally yielded the results I was looking for. BUT....

I made this from one of the Fax templates that comes with MS Word and wasn't satisfied with the whole layout so I decided to make a new one from scratch. I didn't make all the tables and crap that are in the MS Word template, just used tabs and CR's to layout the text.

The template I made this morning was generated by printing to the Apple Laserwriter using the EPS setting. With this I then searched through the document until I found the text locations where I wanted to insert the fields for Send To and Fax Number, etc... This worked with the document I did this morning, but the new one I created from scratch and printed the same way with the same printer does not have the text in it. Apparently this time the printer driver rendered the document in a different manner and I cannot find the locations where my text is at. Can anyone offer advice here on how to force the printer driver to just do it the same way it did this morning?

Yahoo! for Good